Welcome to the International Association for Journal Writing
The IAJW is committed to helping you write consistently, deeply and authentically to keep your journal writing fresh, enjoyable and transformational. Be inspired. Create. Connect. Live well and live fully with journaling!
Inspiration, ideas, tips and prompts delivered directly to your inbox for the next 7 days!
Featured Products and Courses for Journal Writing
Does your writing just describe feelings or lead to real emotional growth? This course will give you a self-guided format for valuable insights and actual change.
Celebrate Journaling: Journal Luminaries Speak includes 9 incredible interviews with the fun and enlightening masters of writing practice.
Take time for yourself, gain clarity and focus, get unstuck from creative procrastination and dive deep into the healing art of expressive writing with this 6-week Writing for Wellness Salon.
A Year in the Life gently leads you through one full year of introspective writing, using weekly prompts and topics as a springboard into your deepest feelings.
From Our Journal Writing Blog…
I was recently listening to an interview with Joan Borysenko, PhD, a respected author, teacher and wellness expert. During this interview, she said..."Gratitude is a fundamental character strength that is most highly related to indexes ... Read More >>
Do you want to learn how to journal, but are unsure where to start or what to write about? Maybe you have heard of creative journaling and are curious about what it is? Perhaps ... Read More >>
How can the IAJW can help you with your Journal Writing?
We know how to help you get the most out of your journal writing:
- To help you write often, in your own voice, and move into new and deeper territory
- To help you find the gold in your journals.
- To help you know yourself better.
- To help you make connections, gain insights, see life patterns, and ultimately make the life changes you want–whether it is to improve relationships, to figure out how to move forward through a transition period, to balance your emotions, to improve your health, or to become a better writer.
We do this by offering:
- eCourses designed specifically for Journal Writers
- Journal Writing Products including eBooks, self-paced Audio Classes and Journal Writing Tools
- A Journal Writing Blog packed full of great tips and ideas
- PLUS, once you are an IAJW Member, you will get access to our Library of Journal Writing Articles and Audio Recordings, Our Monthly Telechats and our Monthly Journal Writing Circles.
The IAJW exists to inspire, inform and juice up your journal writing!