Welcome to the International Association for Journal Writing
The IAJW is committed to helping you write consistently, deeply and authentically to keep your journal writing fresh, enjoyable and transformational. Be inspired. Create. Connect.
Inspiration, ideas, tips and prompts delivered directly to your inbox for the next 7 days!
Featured Products and Courses for Journal Writing
Does your writing just describe feelings or lead to real emotional growth? This course will give you a self-guided format for valuable insights and actual change.
Celebrate Journaling: Journal Luminaries Speak includes 9 incredible interviews with the fun and enlightening masters of writing practice.
This Finding Joy Within journaling tool help you access greater feelings of joy regardless of your outer circumstances.
A Year in the Life gently leads you through one full year of introspective writing, using weekly prompts and topics as a springboard into your deepest feelings.
From Our Journal Writing Blog…
How can the IAJW can help you with your Journal Writing?
We know how to help you get the most out of your journal writing:
- To help you write often, in your own voice, and move into new and deeper territory
- To help you find the gold in your journals.
- To help you know yourself better.
- To help you make connections, gain insights, see life patterns, and ultimately make the life changes you want–whether it is to improve relationships, to figure out how to move forward through a transition period, to balance your emotions, to improve your health, or to become a better writer.
We do this by offering:
- eCourses designed specifically for Journal Writers
- Journal Writing Products including eBooks, self-paced Audio Classes and Journal Writing Tools
- A Journal Writing Blog packed full of great tips and ideas
- PLUS, once you are an IAJW Member, you will get access to our Library of Journal Writing Articles and Audio Recordings, Our Monthly Telechats and our Monthly Journal Writing Circles.
The IAJW exists to inspire, inform and juice up your journal writing!