This NEW Gratitude & Grit Journal is designed to help you access both the gratitude and grit that are within you, so you can intentionally grow these qualities. The questions serve as springboards for your reflections on what is already going well, and they’ll help you discover where to give more focus when you need to persevere.
- Journaling for Joy: Journaling for Joy: Writing Your Way to Personal Growth and Freedom - The Workbook is your takeoff point for one of the most exciting journeys you can ever embark on--the journey into yourself.
- If you write, want to write, or have writing-career problems to resolve, you'll find Living the Writer's Life encouraging and engaging--a book to keep handy by the pencil sharpener or mouse pad.
- In Notice & Journal! Long-time journal writing coach and teacher Joyce Chapman offers hundreds of questions and journal writing exercises designed to help you notice more about yourself and your life, so you can learn, grow, become and celebrate!
- Write Mind is insightful and shows writers how to turn the 299 most common 'wrong mind' thoughts that interfere with writing into corresponding 'write mind' thoughts that will help you write more often, more deeply, and with greater satisfaction.
- Beginning with 12 things you can do to help yourself write poetry, poet and teacher Sheila Bender shows you how to peel away your inhibitions and get in touch with your deepest, truest feelings.
- Writing Through Transitions: A Guide for Transforming Life Changes leads you through the process of your transitions. Through proven writing strategies, you will deepen your personal power and transition wisdom. Thrive during times of change!