Writing is a courageous act. Whether we are journaling or crafting a memoir or doing some other form of personal writing, we must be willing to tell the truth about what we experience, what we feel, and how we see the world, which goes beyond just the facts.
On Being an Honest Writer – Telling the Truth vs. Stating the Facts is a Creative Writing Kit that will show you how to do this through:
- Examining the difference between truth and facts in writing
- Looking at what can get in the way of telling the truth
- Exploring methods of writing with emotional honesty
- Suggesting ways of dealing with material that may be hurtful to others
- Offering ideas for taking more risks in writing
The suggestions, exercises, guidelines, tips, and quotes from master writers included in this On Being an Honest Writer – Creative Writing Kit will guide you along the way to deeper, more layered writing.