Invitations to the Muse
Writing, journaling or otherwise, is a creative act and having the ability to create is a gift.
This Invitations to the Muse Journaling Tool begins with the idea that we are all creative then guides journal writers in acknowledging and expressing their creativity through:
- Examples of how other writers and artists begin their creative work
- Ideas for cross-fertilization and re-filling the creative well
- A list of Ten Habits That Make a Good Writer
- Exercises and prompts for daily writing
- A guide for creating a Map of Creativity
By responding to the many inspirational quotes and ideas in Invitations to the Muse you’ll fill pages and pages in your journal and honor and nurture your creative self.