Do you want more inspiration for your journal writing journey?
My friend and colleague, Emma-Louise Elsey, founder of The Coaching Tools Company, recently co-authored an article for her blog on GET Journaling: 15 of the Best Journaling Books. We are both coaches and avid journal writers. We brought our shared passion for journaling (and books) together to create a list of some (not all) of our favourite journaling books to help you get journaling!
In this article we cover:
- The New Diary: How to Use a Journal for Self-Guidance and Expanded Creativity
- The Creative Journal: The Art of Finding Yourself
- The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity
- Journal to the Self: Twenty-Two Paths to Personal Growth
- One to One: Self-Understanding Through Journal Writing
- Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within
- Transformational Journaling for Coaches, Therapists, and Clients: A Complete Guide
- Therapeutic Journal Writing: An Introduction for Professionals (Therapy or Personal Development)
- The Healing Power of Writing: A Therapist’s Guide to Using Journaling With Clients
- Expressive Writing: Words that Heal
- With Pen in Hand: The Healing Power of Writing
- Journaling for Joy – The Workbook: Writing Your Way to Personal Growth and Freedom
- Writing Alone Together: Journalling in a Circle of Women for Creativity, Compassion and Connection
- Writing Alone, Writing Together: A Guide for Writers and Writing Groups
- Writing Alone and with Others
Feel welcome to add any of your favourite journal writing books in the comments below.