Writing Alone Together: Journalling in a Circle of Women for Creativity, Compassion and Connection
By Wendy Judith Cutler, Lynda Monk & Ahava Shira
Experience Journal Writing for Yourself & with Others …
- Are you a woman who writes in a journal for the joy, pleasure or sanity of it?
- Have you ever wished you could share your insights and creative dreaming with others?
- Do you crave connection with other creative and supportive women?
- Would you like to have more tools for deeper reflection in your life?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then you will love Writing Alone Together: Journalling in a Circle of Women for Creativity, Compassion and Connection.
In this book, you will learn:
- How your practice of journal writing and your curiosity about what other women write in their journals can lead to a creative collaboration
- How your solitary journalling can be transformed into a powerful communal practice for creativity, compassion and connection
- How journalling in a circle of women can deepen and clarify your own writing process and support you to commit to sharing your writing in the world
Writing Alone Together will transform your writing into a catalyst for meaningful conversation, storytelling, mindfulness, personal growth, creative self-expression and mutual support.
Journalling in a circle of women will help you live more authentically, cope with life’s challenges, celebrate your gifts and connect more deeply with yourself and others.
Part memoir, part writing practice, part inspiration, Writing Alone Together is a multi-voiced creation of three passionate and committed journal writers who discovered the depth and complexity that emerges from going to the blank page together.
This book is filled with journal writing prompts to support
you to go to the page, alone and with others.