FREE Transformational Journaling Kit
Supporting your own well-being is critical to being able to help others.
Get this Transformational Journaling Kit to help coaches, helpers and healers and your clients to reduce stress, prevent burnout, gain clarity and thrive.
“Today, I focus on this simple truth: To be kind to another, I need to be kind to myself.” Gail Straub
Sign-up to Download Instantly!
- Learn how to integrate journaling into your life for increased health and well-being.
- Get fresh ideas to inspire the daily habit of journal writing.
- Discover key benefits of expressive writing that you can share with your clients to support them to begin the journal writing process for their well-being, clarity and self-discovery.
- Consider best practices for journal coaching.
“Journaling can be truly transformational. Lynda’s tool kit is a great place to get started! Enjoy.” Emma-Louise Elsey, The Coaching Tools Company
You will also receive a complimentary subscription of our IAJW Journal Juice Museletter. Your information will NEVER be shared. We respect your privacy.
My Gift to you includes these helpful resources:
- 4 Key Ways Journaling Can Help Coaches, Helpers & Healers Thrive & Have Greater Impact with Clients
- Write Now: 10 Benefits + 40 Inspiring Journal Writing Prompts, Exercises & Quotes to help you go to the page!
- 10 Transformational Journaling Tips: A Quick Reference Guide
- BONUS Article: Write Your Path: 7 Best Practices for Integrating Journaling into Coaching as appeared in choice Magazine
Journaling is a self-caring act. Start writing for wellness now and help your clients to do the same!
Lynda Monk, MSW, RSW, CPCC, is the Director of The International Association of Journal Writing. She is the author of Life Source Writing and the co-author of Writing Alone Together: Journaling in a Circle of Women for Creativity, Compassion & Connection. She regularly speaks and teaches about the healing and transformational power of writing. She has been an avid journal writer for 35 years. Journal writing makes a difference!